I have a poor record with New Year’s resolutions. I trust that nailing them to this site will keep me accountable (or, at very least, punish my failure with shame).
- Put half my income each month in a savings account.
- Find a meaningful summer internship; start recruiting in March for the fall.
- Blog twice a month about my readings, projects, and thoughts.
- Read three books each month, exploring new subjects.
- Spend thirty minutes a day talking to family.
- Practice gratitude in my morning meditations.
- Stop biting my goddamn nails.
- Sleep on a consistent schedule, deviating at most once a week.
- Abandon Coke.
- Bench 225 for 10 reps.
Wish me luck.