Follow me on Spotify!
- The Daily: Journalism by the New York Times with a slight left-leaning bend.
- FiveThirtyEight Politics: The latest takes on political events from leading pollsters.
- The Economist: A collection of podcasts covering U.S. politics, global events, and financial news.
- 3 Martini Lunch: Funny daily conservative political commentary.
- Freakonomics Radio: The lovely Stephen Dubner teaches you everything.
- No Stupid Questions: Dubner’s weekly banter with psychologist Angela Duckworth.
- Freakonomics, M.D.: A medical spinoff hosted by Bapu Jena.
- Planet Money: All-things-economic from NPR.
- Hidden Brain: Story-based explorations of psychology concepts.
- Invest Like the Best: Interviews with leading investors with Patrick O’Shaughnessy.
- Business Breakdowns: Deep dives into businesses from all industries.
- Philosophize This: Well-researched, casual introductions to diverse philosophical figures.
- Why Theory: Two Lacanians psychoanalyze society, media, and each other.
- People I Mostly Admire: Superstar guests from all walks of life.
- The Knowledge Project: Leading thinkers with insights on critical thinking.
- A Slight Change of Plans: How people undergo and adapt to change.
- Reply All: A hilarious adventure through the Internet.
- Joe Rogan Experience: Funny martial artist talks about shrooms.
- r/berkeley: School-spirited shitposts.
- r/QuantifiedSelf: Home of fellow time trackers and OCD patients.
- r/Debate: Lazy high schoolers ask for prep.
- r/programming: Latest news for CS nerds.